We’re Kind Geeks & We Love What We Do
How Did We Get Here?
Our co-founders, Anton and Yuriy, intended KindGeek as a place people would like to come back to every workday maintaining their inspiration and the feeling of fulfilment. They envisioned it as a platform for positive change for us, for our customers, for our city and country. An ambitious but much needed goal in the world where the majority spends 75% of their free time in an office.
Now, some years later, KindGeek employs a little more than 100 people within the atmosphere of relaxed informality and clear focus that cultivates plenty of creative energy and provides possibilities to meaningfully use it. We’re here partly because we love what we do and partly because we share the same values that our company is built upon. We’re honest, we want to make a positive impact, and we want to make it beautiful.
What We Do For…
- We develop Mobile & Desktop Apps, Websites, Software Architecture, Captivating Designs, you name it.
- We research market, tech, and competition to create relevant products.
- We analyze data we gathered to build optimal and efficient solutions.
- We support & maintain not only the products we developed but our partners and clients in their entrepreneurial endeavor with our business expertise.
- We value their freedom.
- We promote their professional growth.
- We encourage their individualism and desire to act based on their vision and experience.
- We provide new relevant opportunities to help them grow.
- We help them to get through difficult times.
- We contribute with our experience and knowledge.
If you think we can help you, contact us.
Our Story In Numbers
Years of Experience
Projects from Referrals
Trust is KindGeek’s first and primary value. Without trust, one doesn’t build strong partnerships. There should be trust between the company and its clients, between employees within KindGeek, between us and our partners. No deception, no convenient lies will be tolerated here.
Transparency complements trust and stimulates development. We state that without honest feedback growth is impossible. In a company, employees should be able to share their ideas, visions, and remarks without the fear of being misunderstood or punished for their honesty.
Being Socially Responsible is acknowledging the fact that the company’s actions affect the society, so KindGeek should use its capabilities for the good. Being Socially Responsible means that our employees should care about the comfort and well-being of their colleagues. Being Socially Responsible also means that KindGeek acknowledges the struggles of its Mother country, Ukraine, and does its best to benefit the state and its citizens.
Sense of Beauty
People love creating, but especially they love creating something beautiful. At KindGeek, we encourage the idea that we do not just develop software but try to make it as aesthetically appealing and pleasing as possible.
Besides Building products for our clients, we create some of our own. They emphasize our values and manifest our visions.
PM Course for NU LP
BA course for UKU
Junior CEO School