- 3+ years of experience with Node.js + TypeScript
- Good understanding of OOP principles
- Knowledge of major Node.js modules — Async, Lodash, Nodemon etc
- Experience with Express.js, NestJS etc.
- Knowledge of building RESTful web services
- Knowledge of SQL
- English level — Upper-intermediate
- Professional books in a corporate library
- English courses
- Training and education
- Corporative leisure activities
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications
- Individual approach to professional and career growth
- 18 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave
Share this vacancy
Have a question?