Developing Software for Established Companies
We develop software solutions for enterprises to improve their performance by automating their processes. Software for the internal needs of organizations makes the workflow more effective and decreases costs by minimizing the amount of monotonous non-creative tasks as well as the number of inconvenient intermediaries. We believe that regardless of the type of a company, there is always a way of implementing modern technologies to enhance an enterprise’s productivity. Whether it is inventory management, customer-relationship management, human resource management, accounting, finance tasks, order processing, or any other business process, it can be optimized and automated.
What We Offer
- Full-cycle development of scalable software solutions for enterprise
- Custom mobile solutions for enterprise
- Dependable mobility roadmaps and transform your enterprise software into fully functional mobile suites.
- Analysis of your current systems and processes to propose the most relevant digital solutions or innovations
- High-security standards
- Flexible approach
A full-cycle product engineering company. We take your product from a business idea to the implementation phase.
One that's been caned is worth two that haven't. We had a negative experience with our product, so we know how to ensure that you will have only a positive one.
Fintech savvy. Fintech is one of our main domains. We know how to work with big, disruptive companies.
Business expertise. We not just develop a product, but bring in our business expertise to ensure that it’ll be competitive and relevant.
Experience, talents, and processes. We combine them all in proper proportions to design and develop mission-critical applications.
We trust you, and you can trust us.
KindGeek can help you become a part of digital advance.
How Enterprise Software Solutions Can Benefit Businesses?
Software solutions for an enterprise’s needs are various as well as the advantages they grant:
- Extranets and Intranets, which improve communication and data sharing between departments, making it instantaneous and ensuring confidentiality.
- Enterprise resource planning and management systems, which make a company’s management routines smooth and efficient, providing a real-time view of business processes and tracking of resources.
- Content management systems, which reduce overhead costs of data management, improve operational efficiency, and increase the control you have over key business processes.
Review our projects where we applied Enterprise
Tradeshift is redefining how buyers and suppliers work together. Here's a closer look at how we're shaking up the procure-to-pay industry.
University of Basel is one of the prominent Swiss educational institutions, traditionally featuring in various TOP-100 world university rankings. Being an innovative educational organization, the university has gone through a digital transformation in recent years. KindGeek works on MeDme solution that combines features of the Research Information System and Campus Management Platform. The product was initially developed for the Faculty of Medicine, however, now scaling to Super meDme, expansion to other faculties of the university, is on agenda.
HyperJar is a FinTech platform that reimagines finance management by providing a user with a network of mini-accounts each of which is tailored to the user’s plans, lifestyle, and relationships. All mini-accounts are connected to the same smart payment card. Such a system grants an intuitive finance-management system that helps to balance spending and adjust habits to achieve financial goals.