The team desired to establish a strong connection with the customer and create the atmosphere of mutual understanding and sympathy. It was important for the project as its main aim is to boost live human interaction. Therefore, the visit to Munich was a first significant step in the process of development, which helped to shape the exact vision of the project. In order to achieve flawless performance in terms of speed, the team decided to use AWS and CoreData.
Mitwen was successfully released in 2017 and quickly gained in popularity. Despite its relatively small PR company and narrow targeting as for social media, the application was downloaded 2 thousand times and reached a thousand of active users in a month. The users received a convenient tool, which helps to navigate in the fast-paced society. Mitwelt uses GPS to determine user’s location so he or she can
- Find out what’s happening around
- Share news and photos with surroundings
- Sort the posts in the feed by proximity, popularity, and timelines
- Get in touch with people from the user’s neighborhood or current location
- Use comments or private chat to arrange meetings
What we did
Send a Message
79018 45 Oleny Stepanivny Str.