Building Solid Software Foundation for Competitive Products
Reliable software architecture is a backbone of any project. Architecture’s reliability, adaptability, and ability to handle high load efficiently without undermining overall performance determines the project’s success and scaling capacities. As a full-cycle software development company, we have plenty of experience planning and building software architecture for a wide spectrum of digital products. We can put this experience to good use and craft for you a lasting and robust software architecture, a solid foundation for a competitive product.
What We Offer
- Software architecture planning and design
- Tech stack research and analysis
- Software architecture evaluation
- Software architecture upgrade
If you need a reliable foundation for your product, contact us, we can help
Software Architecture Approach
If we create software architecture for a new project, our approach is the following:
- Examining functional requirements: which tasks should the system perform.
- Examining non-functional requirements, such as reliability, security, performance capabilities, high-load capacity.
- Analysing business requirements, regulatory environment compliances.
- Choosing the right tech stack.
- Determining key architectural drivers
- Nonfunctional requirements analysis
- Planning. Using the results of the analysis, we build relevant architecture
- Testing. Using the best approaches, we test reliability of the architecture and its capacities. If any issues appear, we solve them.
Tools We Use
Our designers are working with a lot of tools, here are main that we are using from day to day