Android is the world’s most popular open-source mobile operating system and one of the primary KindGeek’s specialties. Be it native or cross-platform Android development, KindGeeks know their way around delivering top-notch Android applications for a wide spectrum of industries, from Media to FinTech.
Our IT Outsourcing Android Expertise
Android powers millions of gadgets all over the world. It is our duty to outsource Android applications that not only efficiently perform but also appeal to your target audience in order to surpass the competition.
Our business expertise in combination with technical excellence and UI/UX knowledge help KindGeek to develop reliable, secure, and engaging
- Custom Android apps
- Enterprise Android apps
- Social Media Android apps
- Mobile Fintech apps
KindGeek Android developers are equally well-versed with Java and Kotlin. No matter your vision, our dedicated team of developers, UI/UX designers, and business analysts will do their best to make it a successful digital reality encased within neat cases of mobile devices.
Social Media Application
Project was built as social network for local university. Students can share ideas, communicate, organize and follow groups, create posts, etc. Application is bringing students life on the whole new level. This, one can always get access to study materials, or get help, or find a fellow. With this app first-year students can start their social life with help and support, other can always be updated with the latest news. The main feature - everyone is related to the university, other are restricted from register into the system.
Time capsul mobile app
Memory is fragile and quite an unstable thing that often deceives its carrier. And sometimes, it is important to remind oneself about an important event or emotion from the past, which inspired or provoked certain thoughts, but it is difficult to evoke these memories and emotions within a mind.
HyperJar is a FinTech platform that reimagines finance management by providing a user with a network of mini-accounts each of which is tailored to the user’s plans, lifestyle, and relationships. All mini-accounts are connected to the same smart payment card. Such a system grants an intuitive finance-management system that helps to balance spending and adjust habits to achieve financial goals.
Java vs Kotlin
- Cross-platform. Java allows running the same program on many different systems.
- Support. Java is a mature and popular language with an active user community and support.
- Checked exceptions. Unlike Kotlin, Java has exceptions that are checked at compile time.
- Static members. There is no such thing as static member in Kotlin, which some developers may find inconvenient.
- Primitive types. Java has basic types, whereas in Kotlin everything is an object.
- Simple. Kotlin is a young language created with the developer’s convenience in mind.
- Null-Safe. A programmer is not able to return or assign null in Kotlin code as it will not compile. It makes Kotlin slightly less prone to human mistakes.
- Extension Functions. Kotlin allows extending existing classes with new methods that they may lack.
- Data Classes. Kotlin has special classes for storing data. Compiler generates all setters and getters automatically.
- Compatible with Java. Kotlin’s code can be easily converted into Java’s code and vice versa.